Tyres are meant to hold up the entire mass and to keep up the vehicle from screeching shocks, traction, torque and over much forces occur in the vehicle. To carry out these functions it is carved of resilient rubber and filled with compressed air called the tyre pressure of the car. The inner tube helps to upkeep the air pressure, unfortunately, it alone can’t bear all the forces for a long time and for that the outer layer takes the charge to keep the tyre and ensure more durability on the run. Tyre thread patterns are plotted according to the movement of the vehicle and they keep the stability.
The functions of tyres in every vehicle are almost same except for some special purpose machines. But the performance that we expecting from our vehicle will differ in the sense, how we maintaining and caring the tyres, a single ignorance will make you regret in all the way of your journey, because tyres are the one and only part which is having contact with the earth. You may be a superb driver, driving may be a piece of cake for you, but the tyre will determine whether you deserve a smooth journey or not.
How it works for the car……..
- They support the car; in fact, the four tires and the air offer support and are the only means of contact with Mother Earth.
- Tyre pressure helps to transmit acceleration, braking and cornering forces to the road surface.
- Tyre pressure helps to absorb shocks from the road surface & ensures a smooth ride.
- They absorb shocks on the road. Air or in another case, nitrogen filled inside the tires perform the role of a spring and gives you comfort.
- They are the main reason to move on the road and they are also the only means to stop promptly. They are also used for transmitting and braking actions.
- All the roads on Mother Earth are not straight – the steering also plays a part in the drive; if you change the tire angle, the vehicle turns. It helps to change and maintain the direction of travel.
The damaged tires will bring down the performance of the car & while stopping suddenly, there will be risks of skidding.
- Having insufficient air in the tires can also enhance consumption of fuel and emission of CO2.Tyre pressure should be maintained and checked by the car users because nobody would love to face the troubles of flat tyre during their ride.
For that we in Carmozo have our best technicians that will help in repairing your tyres and maintain the tyre pressure to have a better riding experience.
Download the Carmozo mobile app today and do experience our best services. You can also go to our facebook page and share your car service experience by our technicians with us.